You have this dynamite worker who can only be described as an extrovert and seems to have the qualities you wished you had. But are they the best person to promote to management? Depends on how they get things done.
Benefits of Extroverts in the Workplace
If they are bubbly and happy it can be infectious. Not a bad thing, as this can help to motivate others who might be slow starters in the morning.
• Can the extrovert be serious when a crisis arises and not over-react with knee-jerking decisions?
• Do they feel their way is the smartest or do they stop and consider a good long-term solution?
• Sometimes a solution has to be quick to avoid a major crisis, are they good at quick responses?
• They are highly charged around people and thrive on the energy of others.
• Do they dominate without giving others a chance to talk or make decisions?
• Are they patient with introverts and do they understand them? Introverts understand extroverts, as they are aware of things and people that surround them.
• Need to learn the skills of being focused with single task issues by themselves.
As a copywriter:
I help build businesses, bringing new products and services to the world.