Employees and Owners
the dynamics of employees and owners whether it is personality or expectations of owners with demands of job performance and honesty in the workplace.
You prefer to believe your hand-picked employees are squeaky clean and never steal from you. Oh, how we wish it were true. To learn where the shrinkage happens in a business, go to this link and download the report. https://nrf.com/research/national-retail-security-survey-2018
Here is another source. Employee Theft Statistics
News Story: Jamie Petrone estimated that 90% of all computer equipment orders she made for Yale’s medical school over eight years were bogus. (40 million dollars worth) I don’t about you, but this makes me sick.
FAQ’s are a great asset to companies. Many answer most questions. In return it frees up precious employee time having to repeat normal every day questions.
Although at times FAQ’s can be like a carousal, going round and round with no actual solution. With exhaustive maneuvers, I am glad for the alternative.
Love the live chats.
I’m sure the customer service folks agree. In black and white, a customer can say what problem they are encountering. The person at the other end types out a reply with no interruptions. Both people can stay focused on the issue at hand. A more civilized manner by the customer and less stress for the employee. Continue reading
You have this dynamite worker who can only be described as an extrovert and seems to have the qualities you wished you had. But are they the best person to promote to management? Depends on how they get things done.
Benefits of Extroverts in the Workplace
If they are bubbly and happy it can be infectious. Not a bad thing, as this can help to motivate others who might be slow starters in the morning.
• Can the extrovert be serious when a crisis arises and not over-react with knee-jerking decisions?
• Do they feel their way is the smartest or do they stop and consider a good long-term solution?
• Sometimes a solution has to be quick to avoid a major crisis, are they good at quick responses?
• They are highly charged around people and thrive on the energy of others.
• Do they dominate without giving others a chance to talk or make decisions?
• Are they patient with introverts and do they understand them? Introverts understand extroverts, as they are aware of things and people that surround them.
• Need to learn the skills of being focused with single task issues by themselves.
As a copywriter:
I help businesses grow through marketing.
Bringing products and services to the world.