FAQ’s are a great asset to companies. Many answer most questions. In return it frees up precious employee time having to repeat normal every day questions.
Although at times FAQ’s can be like a carousal, going round and round with no actual solution. With exhaustive maneuvers, I am glad for the alternative.
Love the live chats.
I’m sure the customer service folks agree. In black and white, a customer can say what problem they are encountering. The person at the other end types out a reply with no interruptions. Both people can stay focused on the issue at hand. A more civilized manner by the customer and less stress for the employee. Continue reading
You have this dynamite worker who can only be described as an extrovert and seems to have the qualities you wished you had. But are they the best person to promote to management? Depends on how they get things done.
Benefits of Extroverts in the Workplace
If they are bubbly and happy it can be infectious. Not a bad thing, as this can help to motivate others who might be slow starters in the morning.
• Can the extrovert be serious when a crisis arises and not over-react with knee-jerking decisions?
• Do they feel their way is the smartest or do they stop and consider a good long-term solution?
• Sometimes a solution has to be quick to avoid a major crisis, are they good at quick responses?
• They are highly charged around people and thrive on the energy of others.
• Do they dominate without giving others a chance to talk or make decisions?
• Are they patient with introverts and do they understand them? Introverts understand extroverts, as they are aware of things and people that surround them.
• Need to learn the skills of being focused with single task issues by themselves.
The storm rolled in masking its intensity by a few unimpressive drops of rain at 3 P.M.
12 hours later we awoke with snow plow trucks penetrating the silence. Back and forth they drove.
By morning light we were greeted with 6 inches of snow and no power.
Only 22 hours ago we had 3 men arriving in our yard to remove the aged sugar maple tree. Continue reading
If you keep learning whether at a higher education facility or just online information, this can be the component to being engaged with the world.
A person can be wrapped-up in everything wrong with society and stagnate. Or they can learn something of value.
The value can enhance their life or others around them. Acquire a new hobby can be enriching.
What we learn and the people who influence us as we grow up has a huge impact on what we believe.
Is it the truth?
What is real or false or is it somewhere in between?
Talks end when someone leaves no room for any discussion of opinions other than their own. The facts or fiction they know as their own truth.
Can we agree on disagreeing? Even that seems difficult for some folks.
Tell me what you believe and be open to what I might assume. Possible, we are not both wrong, your opinion may have merit, so could mine. There can be a common ground.
As a copywriter:
I help build businesses, bringing new products and services to the world.